1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Bin and Cue files

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by klimax, May 18, 2007.

1. klimax

klimax Member

I have a bin and cue file. how do I convert these to a AVI file so I can watch it with a Windows Media Player.
    thanks

2. Rampage

Rampage Member

I know with Bin files you need to download WINRAR. And then it converts them.

3. mistycat

mistycat Active member

4. klimax

klimax Member

are there any freewares that I can use. What are some of the nice freewares that I can use. the file is 800mb. will it work with DVD burner?
    What are some of the ways to change to AVI if I want to watch it on comp

5. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

klimax most of the times bib&cue files are mpeg vcd files low quailty, you can use iso buster and extract the mpeg, you won't have to convert the file to avi to watch it on windows media player, also rampage winrar has nothing to do with converting files to different formats, what winrar dose is compress the files so they can be sent in e-mail or uploaded just like winzip. also kilmax at the top of this page you will see a tab that reads guides, and if you click on that tab you will find all the information to do what you need to do ok good luck

6. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

'Mount' the CD Image (Daemon tools) and play it with WMP choosing, as source, the virtual device.

Last edited: May 21, 2007