1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Birdy_Hitachi-LG_friendly_Flasher_v2.2_with_Xtreme_v2.0.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by SFisher21, May 8, 2007.

1. SFisher21

SFisher21 Regular member

I have a Hitachi drive and I used Birdy Hitachi to flash my drive. I would have used Maximus-Garyopa_XTRM-HITACHI_v2_3_Stealth but I couldn't get command prompt to open by right clicking on my mouse. I guess part of the problem was because I have Vista.

Backups work great except for it won't play the originals. it will play an original if i have never put in a back up of it into the 360. for example original game of gears of war has worked since i first purchased it in January. then i made a back up of it, and put it into the 360 to make sure it works. it works great. then i put away the back up and put in the original and i get the screen that says to put in a valid 360 game or something like that.

did i do something wrong when flashing the drive or is there a problem with the software.

thanks for your help

2. theridges

theridges Guest

and to get command prompt to come up by right clicking you would need powertoys for XP and i dont know if that works with Vista...
    either way going to Command Prompt is the same exact thing..

???
    what version did you flash??
    5.2a,b,c or d?

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2007