1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with bit torrent

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by jor5dan, Nov 15, 2004.

1. jor5dan

jor5dan Member

ive managed to win 100$ in a madden tournament so i bought this 50$ internal dvd burner called dynex and it reads and writes dvd-r. im not trying to buy any ps2 games so i was just going to use bit torrent.
    for people who use it and do not have a problem with it could you give me a walkthrough on how to do it.
    what do i need to download?? can i burn them to blank dvd-r disc and play them with mod chip and swap magic. are there any other free sites like suprnova.org i can use to download games??? bcuz im trying to get ace combat,need 4 speed undgrd 2, manhunt, smashcourt2 ,and some other games that nova doe snot have. please help

2. jor5dan

jor5dan Member

is dvd loader the same thing as swap magic????
    if so can i burn that to a blank dvd-r disc to boot my games and not have to buy swap magic???

3. jor5dan

jor5dan Member

alright i just saw how you use dvd loader. were can i download dvd loader and swap magic at and can i put it on a blank dvd???

4. loughary

loughary Member

Ok you can download CDLoader from www.swapmagicfix.com. Cdloader is not the same as swap magic and you cannot download swap magic and burn it to a DVD and use it to boot for backup games. The reason is that the swap magic DVD has to be pressed the same way as the ones you buy at the store, if not the PS2 wont recognize it and boot.

The Cdloader can be burned because it is used with swap magic for games that wont work with only swap magic.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2004
  5. SPIKISH

SPIKISH Guest