1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with burning games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by xbubbax, Oct 23, 2007.

1. xbubbax

xbubbax Regular member

i flashed my hitachi with C4EVA_ixtrem_1.2_stealth
    everything went fine. im able to play retail games no problem.

i have PGR4 iso and dvd files. it seems that with dvdmulleter i get this...[​IMG]

is this game stealth patched and ready to burn? if so how do i burn? and how can i tell if stealthed patched?

im wondering how do i know if the SS.BIN, DMI/PFI files are present.... and be able to burn the dvd.
    also do i have to inject a xbox360video.iso into the dvd even though the pfi/dmi are present? or do i only have to inject the 4 files if a direct backup from game?

can anyone please help

2. xbubbax

xbubbax Regular member

it did not load image so here it is in html link
    here

3. xbubbax

xbubbax Regular member

ok i just used xbox backup creator to check if the files were stealthed....and all checked out, but video is questionable.....is that a big deal?

if not how do i burn the game to work with my firmware, ive tried to burn 2 times and got beautiful coasters.

also i have a hitachi 0047....do i need to booktype manually?

help please?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2007
  4. xbubbax

xbubbax Regular member

~bump~

5. xbubbax

xbubbax Regular member

no one? anyone? cmon no help....
    bump bump

6. steimy

steimy Active member

1. if using an the last version of Xbox Backup Creator it would always say video is questionable. Use DVDmulleter (newest version) to check stealth, and update your XBC program.
    2. In order to help with burning you have to say which file your burning (.DVD or ISO) and what program you used.

here are my suggestions:
    1. check ISO file with newest version of DVDmulleter. If all boxes are checked for stealth your fine.
    2. Get IMGburn (newest version) and select the .DVD file and burn it. Booktyping was needed for the older Hitachi firmware but i have no idea about the newer version. But if your burner can i would always set the booktype for DVD+R DL media as DVD-Rom
    IMGburn can do this, click on the little book icon next to the speed setting.
    3. set your speed to 2.4X for any DVD that has a max speed less then 6X. Set it for 4X on and DVD the has a max speed of 6X or 8X.

If burning an ISO that does not have a .DVD file with IMGburn you have to manually set the layer break, which is the same for all games.
    tools-->settings-->write-->layer break. Check user specified and set it to 1913760. Click ok and burn as normal. This is only necessary the first time burning a 360 game

7. xbubbax

xbubbax Regular member

yes they are all checked off....ill try burning using imgburn....and im burning the.iso file not the.dvd file....using imgburn....ill set the layerbreak and try again.

also can anyone tell me if the FW i put on the hitachi is up to date....and will play stealth patched games on xbl?

and can this dvd rom read xbox 360 games?
    tsst corp TS-H652D

thanks again stymie

Last edited: Oct 23, 2007
  8. xbubbax

xbubbax Regular member

bump~
    can anyone tell me if the C4EVA_ixtrem_1.2_stealth can only play fully stealth backups.

9. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Yes, that's the whole purpose of that firmware.