1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Burning Playstation 1 Games

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by KevinFV, Oct 8, 2004.

1. KevinFV

KevinFV Member

I was wondering if any of you knew how to burn playstation 1 games? On eMule/morphesus/winmex, etc. theres tons of playstation 1 files in where i download the playstation 1 games. And the game i'm getting is called Beatmania 6th mix . Problem is, i dont know how to burn them correctly.

They come in two diffrent files when i download them, listed below

.ZIP
    .RAR

When i download them, i extract them to a folder. Then what? How do i burn playstation 1 games onto a blank cd correctly? Ive been getting tons of different answers from friends. All possible answers are listed below

yeah thanks sean and everybody else. I got nero I asked serveral friends and posted at 3 boards asking this question "how to burn ps1 games". and im getting quite a few responses, they are listed below.

1. "When you extract it, extract it to a folder, and burn the whole folder (he means all the files that were extracted, all files)"

2. "Just burn the .cue file"

3."Just burn the .bin file"

4."Just burn the image of the game, look for the icon of the game and burn that only"

im so confused... which one is it ? heh (and yes i can play import/copied burned games on my ps1) ;) for all those who are wondering) Much help would be appreciated!

thanks anyways, oh yeah websites that have lotsa ps1 downloads, are welcomed :) 8)

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Wrong forum.

Oh yeah, those types of questions aren't welcome here.

You need to read the forum rules before posting again. There's a link to them in my sig :)