1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with cd/dvd loader

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by tkas82, Nov 10, 2004.

1. tkas82

tkas82 Guest

I burned those on cdrs and got a weird screen with some spanish up top and if i hit square i get pal video mode. if i burn the same loader thing on a dvd will i get that screen with the 5v3 no pn?? any help is greatly apreciated

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

when cd loader as loaded press circle and it will change to english

3. tkas82

tkas82 Guest

im referring to the screen, im pretty sure you know what i am seeing. but i do not have that 5v3 no pn option anywhere. thanks.

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

ok which version of cd loader are you using?

5. tkas82

tkas82 Guest

ive tried both 7 all and 7 beta 5.2

6. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

ok when cd loader has booted and you get to the main screen press x on your pad and a sub menu will appear on there are the various options just scroll up/down to the one you want and press x again

7. tkas82

tkas82 Guest

Now it makes sense, thanks. all my discs still read "invalid disc" in the lower left, though. But, thanks for the help

8. teggy

teggy Regular member

If you get the invalid disc when u insert your backup, try hitting eject after selecting your options and put in your swap magic cd/dvd and then hit eject to send it in. then hit x when prompted and it will take you to a red screen swaying swap by ea method, when you see that use flip top or slide card to insert your backup and hit x when prompted.

That might work, but go to www.swapmagicfix.com it will tell you what games need what to boot them. the left has the game name, the next column has the fix for v 1 - 6 ps2's the next one after has fix for v7+ and the last one has the option you need to select for the various fixes.

See once you get all this loader nonsense working it's wee buns. You will only have problems if your game isn't ripped onto our hard drive correctly.

Saying that, credit must go to Afterdawn, namely Devilhunt as he is the only who has helped me out. I know that sounds like im up someones ass, but reward credit where it is due.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2004