1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with cd-r and ps2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ignited, Jan 4, 2005.

1. ignited

ignited Member

I have read and read thru all these threads looking for my problem, but could not find it anywhere, so if i overlooked it i do appologize. My problem is, I can burn DvD games no problem at all, and they work with my swap magic 3.3 on a v9 ps2, but i can never get a cd-r to work. I have tried fireburner, but still not luck. anyone have any advice at all?

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

are these actual cd based games, or dvdrips you downloaded of the internet?

3. ignited

ignited Member

These are downloads that i am referring to, bin and cue files...i dont have any problem with iso with dvd dycryptor

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

if the games are bigger than 630megs, you have to buy breaker pro also to boot them.

5. ignited

ignited Member

The problem that I am having is the games are smaller, also I have read that if i have a dvd burner then i would not need breaker pro. the only ones i am having problems with are the ones that would fit on a cd-r, and they are in a bin and cue format instead of iso, if its in iso, i can burn them flawlessly. any more advice?

6. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

about the only thing i can say is quit downloading games. Its much easier copying off the original.