1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with ciso / cso / iso

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by psplover8, Mar 15, 2007.

1. psplover8

psplover8 Member

I kno that cso is a compressed iso, but would like to know what a ciso is and where do i put the ciso game file on my psp memory stick? I heard that ciso is a disc image or somethin and should just play like cso and iso. I have put a ciso on 2 my psp and it does not load on there! Could someone tell me where i put the ciso game file and if it is possible to compress a ciso to a cso or iso file plzz! Help hughley apreciated!

2. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

I think you are confusing "ciso" with the cso-iso-dax converter.

3. psplover8

psplover8 Member

I really dont have a clue mate! when i open the file with win rar its a disc image it aint the same image as every other game... it aint like that lil paper image with windows init! n i put it on my psp it will load the 1st screen n stop wont go ne further!

4. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Oh, so you have a file with that extention? Thats weird. I have never heard of that before. I really dont know what to tell you. Whered you get it?