1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with combining 2 svcd's for dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by rottenegz, Jan 5, 2005.

1. rottenegz

rottenegz Member

Hi,
    I was going through this guide http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/multiple_svcd_on_dvdr.cfm but when i get to the part where i need to save the combined mpegs it gets to 50% and then i get an error msg. This has happened 3/3 times that i have tried so im pretty sure im missing a step or something. I did exactly what the guide told me, dunno what else to do..

2. rottenegz

rottenegz Member

anyone please?

3. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Dear rottenegz,
    I've checked and am sure that the guide works, but personally I don't do it that way. Basically, if you already have the mpegs ready, you can just use burning programs like Nero to burn them directly. The individual mpegs would be automatically joint together. Here's what I would do:
    At Nero StartSmart, click 'DVD', then 'make your own DVD video', then follow the lead.
    With programs like DVDSanta, it's even simpler. Just paste the files and burn away.
    So if you can't do it as suggested by the guide, may be you can try the above methods.
    Good luck!