1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with converting ITunes

Discussion in 'Audio' started by ccm2, Sep 20, 2007.

1. ccm2

ccm2 Member

I have been using Itunes for downloading and playing music for a number of years and have had nothing but problems recently when trying to burn my downloaded songs. This attempted burning is only the second burning so I have not exceeded my burn limit. It is impossible to get help from Apple with problems so I am looking for a way to convert my downloaded songs to a format that I can use (play, burn, etc) just like I can do with CD's that I have purchased from the music store. I have two questions (keep in mind I am a complete novice at this stuff). What software would you recommend that I use to circumvent the itunes protection on my downloaded music? Secondly, what format should I convert to? I want to be able to burn the songs using ordinary burning software (not itunes) and want to play the CD's on any CD player (car, home, PC).

2. doombunny

doombunny Guest

Try using myFairtunes, in can convert itunes music to mp3, wma, etc.

3. barlaa

barlaa Guest

do you try to create a new playlist to burn to have a try?

There are many programs you can use, SPAM and SPAM. Both of them can record iTunes music to remove restriction. But if you need to burn CD, you can only do this in iTunes.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008