1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with creating a image file w/ files on CPU.. is there a prog?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by SpankyJ, May 1, 2005.

1. SpankyJ

SpankyJ Regular member

I am trying to make a backup of GoW but for some reason using the method i found here to have all movies and stuff still... it ended up being a little off... because i got rid of the bonus movies. By being a little off i mean, the ISO creater it had, required the total size of all the files to be exact. Well, its not exact so it wont make the image file and i cant seem to find a program to burn it as files because its too big. Im not sure what to do in this situation but all my researching for a program like this doesnt exist... anyone got any solutions/tips?

2. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

How much off you experienced. I did all the Sonix tutorial said but at the end i got my final size of the image is 3.96 GB (100 Mb short instead of 3.86 GB). And everything went well. I know there's a part he said you need to have the exact size of something or the program won't do it. Well that's not true. I did it and it still went through. So I spent 8 hours doing this and i was so frustrated that I didnt get the result like the tutorial said, but I ended up burning the game anyway. However the game runs great, I can save, play w/o freezing or anything at all.