1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP WITH DOWNGRADER

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by pspmexicn, Jul 9, 2007.

1. pspmexicn

pspmexicn Member

ok i got all the files but before i do anything it say in README

does that mean i dont use PSP fildoer included in DOWNGRADER PACKAGE? or do i use the original PSP FOLDER
    BTW its a 3.50 downgrader

Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
  2. pspmexicn

pspmexicn Member

plz Provide EXACT INSTRUCTIONS!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
  3. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

The folder it means is located inside of your PSP's memory stick, hence the <pspdrive>.

For example, when I go into My Computer and my PSP is in USB mode, the PSP shows up as the (E:) Drive; I'd click on that, then PSP (folder), then Game (folder), then Update (folder) and paste it into here. If I didn't have any of these folders, I'd right click, go to new, click on folder and name the New Folder whichever I am missing.

----------

On a completely unrelated note:

Even if we go with MySpace's claimed 100,000,000 accounts (some of which aren't American and many of which are duplicate users), that would still only be 33.08% of Americans who even have a MySpace.

If we take the study above, classifying the 43,000,000 as addicts, we get a 14.22% of Americans who are addicted to MySpace.

Sorry, your signature got me curious and I know this data makes your sig kind of useless, but feel free to keep using it if you would like. I just thought you might want to know the facts.