1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP...with downgrading from 3.40 to 3.40OE-A

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by K.HAMMETT, Aug 15, 2007.

1. K.HAMMETT

K.HAMMETT Guest

i have 3.40 firmware on my psp. i have heard that the 3.40OE-A is a good firmware to use to play ISOs etc. can anyone tell me how to change my firmware to this? and also any loader programs i can use to load my ISO psp games up? i also want to be able to use or go back to the official sony psp updates if needed at any point. when down grading will this mess it up not being able to update again? another q is will i be able to use the GBA SNES and all the other type of system emulators out there with this firmwire.

thanks

sorry for all the questions, just so many to ask because of all the stuff there is out there.

2. bu22ard

bu22ard Regular member

you need to upgrade to 3.50FW and use an unpatched Lumines UMD to DG to 1.50 so you can install Custom FW (3.40OE-A or 3.52 M33).

you will then be able to run isos and homebrew / emulators

3. K.HAMMETT

K.HAMMETT Guest

isnt there another way to downgrade with out lumines because i cant find it any where apart from ebay n thn your totally gettin ripped off cause of how much you have to pay for the game.

4. btjl90

btjl90 Regular member

no other ways around it

ask ur friends or check with the stores

in my area, the stores provide CFW upgrade services