1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with dsi card please

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by fishhead7, Dec 27, 2011.

1. fishhead7

fishhead7 Member

hi from a newbee,i was hopig someone could shed some light on my problem,i've bought my daughter a dsi to replace her ds lite and after finding out her r4 card won't work in the dsi i bought a 4gb sd card that fits into the right hand slot of the dsi but there was no software with it,so can anyone tell me what software i need and where to find it,and if anyone can recomend a good site to get the games off that would be great i can transfer the games off her r4 card i downloaded from romsite a long while ago but when i looked at the site last it didn't seem very up to date,sorry about the long post but i'm pulling what hair i have left out and could you please keep it as simple as possible for me as i'm not so techno sazzy as i should be lol,many thanks

2. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

The SD slot in the side of the DSi cannot play games (except those from Nintendo downloads) you need a new card for the DSi - look for the Acekard 2i (one of the best)