1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP with DVD+RW's!!!

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by behc315, Mar 25, 2004.

1. behc315

behc315 Member

I have a DVD+R/RW burner on my computer, and I use DVDshrink to burn. I recently bought DVD+RW's to use, and my computer won't read them. Is there anything I can do? I used DVD+R's, and those worked fine. I got a really good deal on these and want to find a way to use them. If there is anything I can do, please help me out. This is my second time around having problems. I initially bought DVD-R's before I knew they were incompatible. I don't want to have over $50 in DVD-Rs/+RWs siting around on my desk collecting dust.

Thanks.

2. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

this sounds very simple and you have probably done it but have you formatted the discs

3. Discmania

Discmania Active member

You might just have poor quality DVD-RW's. Is there any reason why you want to use RW's? Ocassionally you will find that a particular burner just doesn't recognise a particular brand/make of discs whether R or RW. It's usually when they are a very cheap make or technically faulty. If they are new and not written on then return them and get your money back.