1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with editing chapters

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ph4tl3wt, Jan 14, 2003.

1. ph4tl3wt

ph4tl3wt Member

I tried for about 4 hours to read this forum to get my info and I've pretty much given up, hoping someone can just help me. I am trying to edit my DVD so I can choose when the chapters are. if there is a simple program I can use that can auto do it I'd love the name of it, if not could someone explain how to do it? ifoedit seems to say it has the capability to do it, but I seem to be too dumb to figure it out. any help please?!?!?!

2. kram

kram Guest

nice simple program to use for authoring is Ulead DVD Movie factory with this program its as easy as falling off a log and I'm black and blue to prove it.

3. ph4tl3wt

ph4tl3wt Member

Hey thanks for the info, it doesn't support my ac3 surroundsound so I'm trying to download the trial of ulead dvd factory which might have it. but once again thanks for the help in the direction hopefully it will all come together!

4. kram

kram Guest

I dont know if SpruceUp supports AC3 it supports everything else just about again its on kazaa along with the crack (there are plenty of guides arround for it as well)