1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with encoding and audio insync

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by SHADOW21, Nov 5, 2002.

1. SHADOW21

SHADOW21 Guest

i need to find out how to add the audio back into the m2v file have tried the dolby no delay but the lips are off sink and i can't add the delay one it says unknown format please ive really come this far to finally get my results so i need answers on how to burn the dvd with audio and video insync

2. malum

malum Regular member

Are you using IFOedit to remux? It does the job for you no problem.

3. SHADOW21

SHADOW21 Guest

i used cce to make the mvp file yhrn converted it bsck to m2v and it doesn't wanna load up in ifoedit
    so im stumped

4. SHADOW21

SHADOW21 Guest

i just tried using the lastest ifoedit program and the picture just jumped a whole lot i mean the fil would slow down and speed up to fast i need help like i said ive come this far if i need a certian program that will make this go buy lots easier im willin to go buy it right now so far ive tried ifoedit=fail mydvd by sonic 3.0 something got it with my burner i can't add the audio it says unknown format cause its ac3 not wav so im stumped big
    time please help thanx

5. malum

malum Regular member

Re encode with Rempeg instead of CCE then remux with Ifoedit, shouldn't be a problem