1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with fifa street protocol ps2 please!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by woodsta, Feb 26, 2005.

1. woodsta

woodsta Guest

hi any chance someone could help me out with getting this file on to a dvd. ive downloaded it as a rar and extracted but im A bit confused what to do from there. any help would be well appreciated. also will this work with swap magic latest version??
    thanx

2. rico134

rico134 Regular member

currently this game isnt out where i live, but ive been reading around and apparently you need a fix for it just like uefa champons league. unfourtaently theres not one out yet from what ive read.

3. woodsta

woodsta Guest

yeah i'll wait 4 the fix but id like to know how to get the file to disc - ive got as far as extracting the iso rar file but after that i dont see an iso file. any ideas ???
    cheers

4. Cryptix

Cryptix Guest

use DVD Decrypter

5. woodsta

woodsta Guest

yeah i tried dvd decrypter but it tells me -invalid or unsupported image file format- im trying to load the file with the dvddecrypter icon i assume thats the one im meant to use???

6. rico134

rico134 Regular member

if youve downloaded it it should be in your torrent downloads thingy on c: drive there youll see a folder with the iso in it if youve extracted it i think

7. Crunchee

Crunchee Member

I'm in the same boat as well. I've downloaded the rar files thru bittorrent and extracted them all leaving me with an img file, sfv file and something other file. I'm also getting invalid or unsupported file format when I try to burn using dvd decrypter.

Any help would be appreciated, thanx.

8. mezzy

mezzy Member

were did u download it from i downloaded it from minova and it burned properly i used alchol 120% i just hav to wait for the fix to cum out

9. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

what is the fix for?is it necessary to play the game at all or is it just to get it to play in pal or to play with non-modded type ps2s e.g.swap magic etc?

(i havent dealt with fixes or patches before its all new to me.sorry)

oh,btw,i have the Messiah chip.do i need the fix?

10. bigrich2

bigrich2 Member

have downloaded the ps2 protocol fifa street image file and am having trouble using winrar to extract it ,i keep getting an error message saying-

There is not enough space on the disk.
    Write error: only NTFS file system supports files larger than 4 GB

Anyone know how to correctly extract this file??? Thanks

11. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

only NTFS file systems supports files larger than 4 GB, I guees ur using FAT32 you will need to use NTSF to allow files over 4gb on ur hdd