1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP WITH FLASHING XBOX360 HITACHI DISK DRIVE:vesion 0046DG!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mikey1433, Apr 7, 2007.

1. mikey1433

mikey1433 Guest

CAN someone plzzzzzzzzz give me a link to a tut that will tell me step by step instructions on how to flash my xbox 360's hitachi disk drive vesion 0046DG in a private message or just tell me how to do
    thanks in advanced.

include the requirements too!

2. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

theres should be a guide in the forums or just search on google
    i have a hitachi drive too and flashed mine successfully well gotta check it with a backup up game

3. mikey1433

mikey1433 Guest

yea but i need a tut or somethin i searched on google no succeses

4. cole76

cole76 Member

This is what you need here.

5. mikey1433

mikey1433 Guest

dude wtf is that i dont want that i want some freakin tut that tells me step by step instructions on how to flash my hitachi drive using a sata cord that hooks up to my computer so yea

6. SGTVenom

SGTVenom Member

this should work for you

7. cole76

cole76 Member

Shit dude excuse me! here

8. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

How else do you expect to do it? The text book tut is one of the best ones out there.

9. Kblake

Kblake Member

Are you serious man? I had to read and read, and then people like you come in here and ask for help, and then when someone gives you the BEST thing possible to learn this in the Textbook guide.. you complain.. [​IMG]

10. mikey1433

mikey1433 Guest

DUDE im sorry hah but i said that cuz i already had the text book and i checked it out and i just finished moding my firmware
    and its succsefull for all i kno
    i still havent tryied it bec i dont hav a burned game bec i dont kno how to burn with clone cd and no i dont wana download game torrents i just wana make backups of my games with clonecd
    i got a question do i just click copy cd when i put the game in my dvd burner and then copy it to a verbatim dvd+r?????
    and can someone PLZz give me a tut bec i cant find one ANYWERE that tells u how to do it with clonecd
    thanks in advanced!!!

11. Kblake

Kblake Member

Do you have the Samsung 162C flashed with V81 Kreon FlashDVD Drive?

12. mikey1433

mikey1433 Guest

no dude but i have one of those NEW gateway laptops and idk the name of the dvd burner but
    i got clonecd and verbatims dvd+r and everything
    SO I NEED UR HEP ASAP
    dude do u got a screen name or email or somethin if ya do private message it to me PLZZ!!

13. Kblake

Kblake Member

Dude you have to do some research man. You have to have a Dual Layer Burner and Dual Layer Disc. And you have to have a drive that can read the games or have a drive you can take the top off so you can hot swap. You should really really read up on this and search the forums. Your answers are all over, but I doubt anyone is going to make a special guide for you step by step..

14. mikey1433

mikey1433 Guest

dude but what kind of drive can read the games i can buy it and then uh put it on my desktop
    but someone told me thier was an easier way dude soo plzz helppp!!
    or do u think i just download gametorrents??

15. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

theres no easier way then buying a samsung d162c dvd rom drive and flashing it with kreon and then dowloading xbox backup creator and then using ur dual layer burner to burn the game thats the easiest way if u search on google for tips to flashing the samsung drive it will have loads of guides for hot to do it

16. macmayne1

macmayne1 Member

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION QUICK.... I HAVE A 360 WITH A BROKE HITACHI 0046DG IF I BUY THE HITACHI 0047DJ WILL IT WORK WITH OUT FLASHING IT OR ANYTHING. CAN I JUST PUT IT IN AND GO PLAY