1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help - with flashing

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Mike2008, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Mike2008

Mike2008 Guest

Hi guys, i need help with flashing an xbox 360 - version 0078fk. Yes before you tell me i have used the search button and i have seen the tutorial but there are some bits which i am stuck at, and i have some other questions.

1. Is it possible to flash this drive using a USB to Sata cable? if so could you please tell me how to connect it? im really having a hard time. Could you please tell me which cables to connect to what? this is what i bought

[​IMG]
    2. I have burnt the slax 2.0 on a disk but every time i attempt to run it via "boot from cd" my computer just flashes twice and then continues to load windows. My OS is XP. And yes, i have powered up my xbox to try see if its gone in b-mode as you call it, but it hasnt. It can either be because i burnt the disks wrong? or the wires are wrong :(. (i used nero to burn to a cd-r, i burnt the format slax.iso directly to disk so maybe its in wrong format? not sure. thanks to any help.

2. xboxman7

xboxman7 Member

send me a PM and i will tell you how!!!

3. Mike2008

Mike2008 Guest

Ok, i've maniged to burn it to disk, i start my xbox when i see the "boot" (although i dont see the image of the leaf). Anywyas it ends up in the slax screen, i dont do anything (as the tutorial states) but when i try to see if my disk is in b mode its not. hard disks loads up as it should etc. help :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2007