1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with game

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by DAMANAMS, Jan 25, 2007.

1. DAMANAMS

DAMANAMS Regular member

I downloaded March Madness, extracted it, and burned it. It plays fine on my samsung m25 drive however it won't play in any of my friends hitachi drives. The file did come with an ss, dmi, and pfi file. I don't know if I am to add these files to the main iso or not. If I do need to do that, can someone point me in the right direction. Any help will be extremely greatful.

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

I think you have to add those files that came with the Game, to the iso. I was reading about backing up my games, and they say you need to add the ss.bin file to the iso. So try that, and see if it works in your friend's consoles.

3. DAMANAMS

DAMANAMS Regular member

thank you for the info but now how to do that?

4. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

I only know how to add the ss.bin files. You can access #xbins, and go into the Xbox 360 folder, and look for a program called Xbox 360 SS Merger 1.7 (I believe...). With this, you add the iso file, and the ss.bin file, and the program will add the ss.bin file to the iso. That is the only method I know of to put ss.bin files onto the iso.

5. DAMANAMS

DAMANAMS Regular member

Ok my next question is does that make the file stealth patched.

6. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

What do you mean? I don't understand what you are talking about? What is this "stealth"? I've heard of the the "stealth" on the hacked firmware...