1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with gba games

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by taft62, Dec 15, 2014.

1. taft62

taft62 Newbie

hello,I am been searching and I have not found much information about gba flash cards for game boy sp.

I would like to know a very good flash card for my game boy sp.

is there any website that I can buy a legitimate product for my game boy sp.I would like to play any rom gba hack games or old gba games on the flash card.I would like a good flash card that would not give not that many problems with playing any games such as gba fan made games.

I would greatly appreciate it.any links to a site were I can buy them.link as many you can.

thank you.

2. xbkrypt0n

xbkrypt0n Active member

I used SuperCard with an internal clock. Was easy to use and everything worked with it, including some hacks and translated roms. Don't know if that model is available anywhere anymore, since GBA has been discontinued for a LONG time now. The regular SuperCard is on eBay and should be what you're searching for:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/261626025188

You can also play GBA games on newer DS and DSi consoles with the SuperCard DSTWO, but the cpu in the flashcart is pretty bad. Games like Golden Sun barely run on it.

3. taft62

taft62 Newbie

oh,ok.well, thank you so much!.I will give this product a try.I hope it meets my standards.I heard the super card haves problems with saving actual game data,so idk if that is true or not.once again thanks for the information.I wish I knew this long ago lol.I purchased the product,so it will come late December,maybe earlier.then I will buy a game boy sp.its very cheap now lol.