1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with guitar hero stuff

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by pspmoder, Dec 8, 2007.

1. pspmoder

pspmoder Member

i love guitar hero and one day i knocked over my ps2 while playing gh2. as a result the disk got scratched but for some reason it will still work on the ps3. (later broke my ps2 guitar) i bought gh3 on the ps3 and i wanted to play my guitar hero 2 game but whenever i try to play it i cant get the guitar hero 3 sixaxis controller to work with guitar hero 2. is their a way to play it on the ps3 or will i have to just purchase another copy with a controller for the ps2?

thanx ahead! ^_^

2. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

hi there, there is alot of problems with the ps3 playing guitar her 2, u would need the gh2 guitar and a ps2 controller alng with a usb adapter for it to work, and even at that it works but not as well, there is a delay on it for some reason, like a second, and in gh2 it makes such a differencet for cords, so short answer it will work but its not worth it, they might bring out better adapters in the future tho

3. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

4. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

What about the NYCO one? Has anybody tried that adapter yet?