1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with HALO PLEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Omega45, Jan 31, 2004.

1. Omega45

Omega45 Member

OK, heres the thing. Me and some friends are having a big Halo match with some other people, and I kinda suck. Mainly cause I dont really like the game, but, i dont want to totally drag my team down. I have a mod chip, and i know what I am doing with EvoX and mod chips and all, and I want to install a Halo trainer that would help ME only :). The problem is, I dont know where to find any trainers, how to make it so that it will only work for me, and i dont know what to do about the lan setup. For instance, wouldnt the games be out of sync. Would that matter? I doubt that halo checks for that. Any help would be appreciated. THX.

2. FFW

FFW Member

This is what i can tell you. Go to xbox secne and you can download a Halo trannier there. Then you need a program called IPSwin v2.0. You use the program to patch the halo .xbe with the trannier file. Thats it then just ftp it back and over write the old one.