1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with HEND

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by tno, Feb 11, 2007.

1. tno

tno Member

OK I got a psp for my birthday...nice....its a TA-082 mother with 2.60 which i upgraded to 2.71 since there is a downgrader to 1.50....sooo i followed the EASY instruction (thanks guys for making easy for noobs like me)...everything went fine until HEND i ran it and got the blue screen but you guys said its supose to reboot the psp to the XMB screen right?...mine wont go to the XMB screen but shuts off....does that mean hend worked??

thanks guy and sorry for the stupid question i was looking for some answers on the forum but i guess no one is having this problem expect me?? i guess i'm a super noob and have nooo idea how to run hen =)

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

go check system information it should say 2.71 HEN-D after it works. if it doesnt work after u try it keep running it until it changes. the exploit doesn't execute properly every time.

3. tno

tno Member

thanks a bunch!!