1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with ihas burner

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by cavywavy, Nov 25, 2012.

1. cavywavy

cavywavy Member

Hi

I have an ihas 124 b and I flashed it with the burner max firmware. Everything worked fine, I burnt my xbox games onto verbatim disks and I have had no problems playing online with these games. However, one day when i booted up my pc it said new hardware found (meaning ihas drive) and since then when i burn my games in imgburn it is asking me if i want to truncate my games( it shouldnt say this if im using ihas with burner max firmware) and I do not want to go online with these games .
    Now I am no expert in all this but does anyone have any ideas why this has happened? and what can I do?

Thanks

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

I would reflash with burnermax, an autoupdate back to official maybe?

3. cavywavy

cavywavy Member

Hi

Ive tried to reflash with burner max firmware and I get a writing flash failed error. I've been looking at countless forums and they said i need to change ahci to Ide in Bios. I never did this before when I flashed it the first time.And my pc is a Dell desktop and it doesnt give me the choice to change to IDE. I don't know what to do!!

4. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

try restoring your original firmware and then go back and flash with burnermax, you did make a dump of your original correct?