1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with ImgBurn

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by blad, Jan 7, 2008.

1. blad

blad Member

Hi.

I have problems with ImgBurn couse when i burn iso file and i insert in the xbox360 i get this message:This disc's region code is incorrect for this console??????Is this mean i need the pal?

2. cjdj

cjdj Regular member

more than likely you have the wrong copy of the disc for your console mate =]

if you have a PAL (Europe) then youl need a PAL version of the game

and vice versa if you have NTSC console you'll need NTSC version of the game.

Basically its coded to the reigon that your xbox wont play so you need the opposite version of the game

what you can do mate is download a free program called "XDVDMulleter" just google it, and install it.

Run the program and select the radio button that says view iso details then load your iso image up and it will come up & display which reigon that iso is for

hope that helps, any problems just post back

Chris

3. antihomie

antihomie Member

hey i dont know a whole lot (still have not flashed 360 yet) but i sure that you need to burn the dvd file and not the iso. when i try and burn the iso it goes "your need to burn the dvd file, ill do it this time but next time remember" or somthing like that, hope it helps

4. blad

blad Member

antihomie ye u need to burn dvd file if u have clonecd but u need to delete dvd file ig u wana to butn iso and btw cjdj its usa man but can i get eny program or eny download so its european?

5. cjdj

cjdj Regular member

sorry i forgot to mention that, well spotted mate, carry on giving great advice like that and you'll have rid of your newbie status in no time lol

6. blad

blad Member

Ye but u need do it with clonecd i first think i need to make somethink else but someone told me i need to burn iso and a bunch of tutorials say that so dont no its usa version lol :) so dont no where to get pal skate game?And that for u sad for newbie u need to help other ppl?

7. cjdj

cjdj Regular member

hey blad

whats usa your console ? or your game?

not really alowed to talk about downloading games on here mate so i dont wanna say anything.

But i will say if your console is usa (NTSC) you will need an NTSC version of the game

hope that helps, post back if your stuck

chris

8. cjdj

cjdj Regular member

im confused by your post blad

but google is your friend when you need to find soemthing....

9. blad

blad Member

It is PAL so i need to know cus if u have msn cus i realy need to get skate game i will be sad eaven more if i dont get it cus i give like 40euros for this dvd+r dl cds and that sux cus i destroyed them :).

10. cjdj

cjdj Regular member

private message sent

check your private messages

chris