1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with installing

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by monkey8, Apr 29, 2005.

1. monkey8

monkey8 Member

Hi,
    I’m new to the modchip. I am trying to install modchip myself to my PS2 and Xbox system. I just wanted some help with PS2 and Xbox chips. Do any out there have any FULL MANUALS from www.mod-chip.com?? I know they have the best manuals but I can’t get access to them. I need manuals for Disassembly Instructions for PS2 and Xbox and Full manuals for DuoX2 and Duo2 se chip.
    Thanks for your help

2. needhelp6

needhelp6 Member

I have a PS2 and have disensembled it many times. You don't need instructions to do it it's easy. Everything comes together easily. Its like it was made to be disensembled. If you don't already know this, underneith the PS2 there are those griper things or square tiles. You can pop those up and there are screws under them. Once your in there just start taking every thing off the mother board. But, make sure you leave the screw in the pieces you take off so you know where they go when you put it back.