1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with ISO's

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Jesse4207, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Jesse4207

Jesse4207 Member

So I have downloaded Work Time Fun, Lumines, MGS: PO, and Ratchet and Clank. The only ones that worked was Lumines, and WTF. I took WTF off of the PSP to try Ratchet and Clank, and that game did not work at all. So now I have WTf back on there and it won't load either. I am running 3.40OE-A. Lumines still works. Any suggestions? Thanks.

2. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

try changing the config menus. access by turning psp off then on while holding the right bumper.

3. Jesse4207

Jesse4207 Member

I have tried fiddling with these settings as well and have had no luck. Thanks though. Anyone else?

4. wstrainer

wstrainer Member

I have 3.03 OE-C and understand about putting ISo's in the iso folder.
    Have used USBSSS to mount UMD drive and am able to copy off the ISo's from UMD's and then put them in the iso folder on the MC. Here's the problem this works fine for games that I own or rent. But recently downloaded an ISO (TMNT), don't know if it is another region but when lauching from memory card PSP reboots as normal, small grahic (looks like a loading graphic) comes up (bottom right), then PSP switches itself off.
    1:) Are only certain games playable using 3.03 OE-c?
    2:) If yes to question 1, any compatible lists going about?
    3:) Do I need to change something in the config menu, region setting etc..? If so what?

Thanks for any help offered, take care.

5. Jesse4207

Jesse4207 Member

Sounds about right to my problem, although I have not tried to play any of my UMD on ISO backup. Anyone have an answer to this question?

6. woody12

woody12 Guest

I know that you need to raise the cpu speeds to 266 or 330 in the recovery menu for ratchet and clank to work.

7. woody12

woody12 Guest

also, u need to have an UMD in the drive for a game to load.

8. Jesse4207

Jesse4207 Member

Iv tried both of those as well. Anything else?