1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Jak 3

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by nakago, Jan 10, 2005.

1. nakago

nakago Member

tried to play backup DVD Jak 3, with Swap magic 3.3 the begining video is very choppy and eventually everything froze.
    anyone got this problem with Jak 3? is there a patch or somthing. I searched the forum. nothing yet.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

i had no problem, used ritek g04 at 2x.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2005
  3. iriedawta

iriedawta Guest

no..there is no problem. i just burnt jak 3 and ran it through the ps2 to see if it works ok. and there was no choppiness, lag or skip, even in the video. you must have burnt it on a bad media

4. iriedawta

iriedawta Guest

no..there is no problem. i just burnt jak 3 and ran it through the ps2 to see if it works ok. and there was no choppiness, lag or skip, even in the video. you must have burnt it on a bad media

edit..sorry about the double post. but when i cliked reply. the browser gives me a error...and i clicked again.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2005
  5. nakago

nakago Member

I burnt the medio with a iso file, and with NERO 6, at 2x speed. good media that work for back up ps2 games before. i suppose it might be NERO 6, will try using dvd decryptor or soemthing or if you guy have any suggestions