1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with JTAG

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by AssKlown, Nov 16, 2011.

1. AssKlown

AssKlown Regular member

Hey guys, I jtag'd an xbox a while back with my older pc that had a built in LPT port and all went well. I've obtained a 2nd jtaggable system, and want to try again. Only problem is that my original pc died, so had to update. New pc doesn't have an LPT port, BUT I do have a PCI card with an LPT port on it. Card is installed, and detected.

My question is: Can I use an LPT port via a pci card in order to read the nand, or will it not detect? I would hate to go through all the effort or soldering my connections, and not have it read the nand properly.

Secondly, it was about a year ago that I followed the tuts on here and EMS to get my system up and running, has anything changed??? is there an EASIER way now to jtag?

Thanks

2. eggman14

eggman14 Regular member

buy a usb nand reader 360 nandflasher or nand x they are quicker and easier than lpt and quite cheap.they all come with quick solder boards and good tut's i have done a few with my cable its brilliant.