1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with king kong level

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by wabashman, Jan 16, 2007.

1. wabashman

wabashman Active member

alright, so im not sure what level im actually on, but its where the stupid camera man keeps saying "we cant leave hayes here alone" and it wont let you open the door up until you find hayes. same level that you have to walk across the water fall on to kill the two raptors, and light all the brush on fire. but the thing is i killed the to dinos, lit all the brush on fire everywhere, and still dont know how to find that stupid hayes guy to finally be able to open up the darn door. so if anyone remembers what to do please tell me.
    thanks
    chris

2. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

3. wabashman

wabashman Active member

well found out what the problem was...it just didnt load hayes on the stupid ledge. not everytime it loads hes there, but the last dino wont finish running at me so i cant kill it and proceed. stupid retarded game. lol

4. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Ya I didn't like the game that much. But it has very easy achievements!

5. wabashman

wabashman Active member

ya, its not that great of a game, but does have easy acheivements...but i still cant get the stupid dino to finish coming out so i can kill him and move onto the next leve.

6. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Why don't you just restart the level, or see if there is an update for the game? That may fix the problem.

7. wabashman

wabashman Active member

allready got the update....and ive restarted the level about 10 different times. it worked fine the first time, except that retard hayes wasnt there so i had to restart it to make him appear, now that hes there, the stupid dino doesnt want to get killed. its always something i swear.

8. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

That's pretty Lame! I don't have any other ideas for you. Just keep restarting it until it works I guess. Hope it works for you eventually.

9. wabashman

wabashman Active member

yea i hope it works also. i know the cheat to unlock the levels but i dont want to use it.