1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with language problem.

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by qbanplaya, Jan 14, 2007.

1. qbanplaya

qbanplaya Member

Im new to this but here goes. Im doing a project for school and im trying to rip scenes from dvds. i downloaded dvd shrink and i chose the scene and all of that. i have everything pretty much down. when i playback the scene its perfect. now, i backed up the scene to my hard drive. i changed the video file to .mpg. now when i open it to windows media player its like in german or french or something. in the preview it was perfect. now its in a different language. i tried un checking the languages in dvd shrink but it didnt work. can someone please help me????

2. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

If you unchecked all the other foreign language audio streams in DVD Shrink and re-encoded, the foreign audio should not be there. You should be able to overcome the language even if its there by looking at the language menu and selecting the track you want when playing back, if you included all the audio tracks. The audio/language selections should be under the Play menu.