1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with LuaPlayer 2.0

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by koolyoe, Feb 24, 2007.

1. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

Hi I am trying this app out and it seems to work ok, But now when I try to use the WLAN app it just says...
    available connections:
    1.mta
    2.MUSCPUBLIC

using first connection...
    open server socket...
    waiting for WLAN init and determining IP address...

Now i let it sit for about 20mins and still nothing and i cant do nehtign its like it freezes so i do a hard restart. So anyone know how to use this. Also i got this app called pspsms its suppose to let you send text messages to a cell phone. With the use of LUA player but after i get doen with the number and the message ur suppose to press left trigger to send it,,but it does nothing, so i figure its because im not on the net and i cant get on the net because of the problem im having described above lol. well ur help will be greatly appretiated thanks again.!! oh if you need to know.... im on 3.03 OE-C thanks again guys.

2. Kazangwa

Kazangwa Regular member

I dunno about luaplayer, but for the SMS application, check the readme. It'll probably tell you which button to press.

3. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

Yep says press Left on the D-Pad to send message,,,,but it doesnt do anything. : /

4. Kazangwa

Kazangwa Regular member

Which site did you download this from?

The main sites I trust are

Maxconsole
    Qj.net
    PSP-Hacks
    PSP-Homebrew.eu

and a few others that are designed like PSP-Hacks. It could be that the development hasn't completely perfected SMS messaging.

5. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

Got it form www.psp-hacks.com its called pspsms I think

Last edited: Feb 26, 2007
  6. Kazangwa

Kazangwa Regular member

http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/530

Here's the one I found. I'd assume it's the same one. The description says text messages, but in the forums they said there was one that was a master system emulator. Probably just the same name though.

Anyway, I installed it and it didn't work for me either. Even with or without parentheses on around the area code, I never received the message.