1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with microSDHC card for LG EnV

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by bigducknc, Sep 13, 2007.

1. bigducknc

bigducknc Member

I recently bought an LG EnV from a verizon store and also bought a 4GB microSDHC memory card for it with my purchase. The people at the store put it in for me, but claimed that I shouldn't take it out or else the ejection spring could possibly break. I have no idea how to get it out.

I tried reformatting through the phone, but to no avail; failed every time. I don't know what to do. I am very angry that no one at Verizon will help much. It doesn't have much space without the card. Someone, please help!

2. bigducknc

bigducknc Member

Anyone?

3. xelnagaus

xelnagaus Member

hmm you posted your inquiry in September so hopefully you've been able to solve your problem by now, but in case you haven't, or someone else may share the same problem, all you have to do to remove the MicroSD card is remove the cover labeled "MicroSD" on the side of the EnV reavealing the memory card. Then just push the card in slightly, the spring ejector will engage and push it right out.

As for the comment the people made at the store about leaving it in, thats pretty ridiculous in my opinion. I don't see why Verizon would manufacture such a good quality phone with a defective spring mechanism for the memory card. You should be fine removing it as needed.