1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with mode b on ht78

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mshack1, Jan 19, 2007.

1. mshack1

mshack1 Guest

okay, first timer here......obviously.

Downloaded slax 2.1 , burnt to cd with imgburn.

restart pc, go into bios, disable raid and enable boot from cd rom.

power off pc, load slax into the pc dvd player , detach all my ide and sata cables, except the ide cable into my pc dvd rom. then attach my xbox ht78 drive to my sata port 1.

turn on pc, slax starts to boot, i turn on xbox , eject slax cd from pc when "spinning disc " is seen.

slax continues to load, i get a password prompt from the slax page.

i turn off pc and xbox. Hook up my pc hdd's , restart pc, go into bios enable my raid and boot from hdd. restart pc and turn on xbox.

as windows is loading, i open and close tray 3 times.

on desktop i load original game to see if it's recongnized by windows, and nothing, go to my computer and no drive, go to 360 flasher to select ht drive, nothing shows up

Help, what am i doing wrong? I know the drive is still fine, i hooked back up and loaded a few games to make sure.

I have an ich7 chipset if that matters.

2. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

i left my xbox on when i did it, that may be it

3. mshack1

mshack1 Guest

that's what i'm thinking. What about turning the pc off, should i just reboot, instead of poweringdown then going into bios?

4. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

you could try it i dont remember what i did, i think i just pressed my reset button on mine

5. mshack1

mshack1 Guest

finally get this into mode b, disc recognized and inserted with tray closed.

open up360 firmware toobox and do a Raw Dump Firmware, it dumps the orgin.bin firmware, but my pc locks up everytime before the software asked me to open it .

help