1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with my HDloader problem?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by crazyfish, Jan 21, 2005.

1. crazyfish

crazyfish Member

I have the cracked hdloader and network adapter connected with seagate 20Gb harddrive. I have formatted the harddrive,added the needed ps2 files, moved the ISO's to the harddrive all with winhiip (v.1.65). I get the hdloader started normally and it recognizes my HD and everything, but when i try to play the highlited game it always ends to a black screen. HD light blinks couple of times but it really doesnt start the loading.Is it really about the too small HD, or is the problem with my software or just the skills? Do I need to do some patching or extract the ISOs to the hd? I'm really out of ideas :|

Games I've tried: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Def Jam Fight For NY (both are dl:t from the net and should be quality releases, I think any patching is not required for these.)I have also tried all the 3 settings via hdloader without any luck.

I have somekind of old(?) mod chip that requires swapping with AR2(maby Neo something, dont really remember). My PS2 is SCPH-30004 R

2. solidicex

solidicex Guest

Did you select the mode types for the games?

Highlight the game. Press select. And turn on all of the modes.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2005
  3. crazyfish

crazyfish Member

yep...actually i have tried all the combinations with those 3 modes..
    btw if the game needs, lets say mode 2, then would it work if all the 3 are chosen? so isnt it best always to choose all modes?

4. solidicex

solidicex Guest

yes, if you choose all of the modes, the games should still work. I've done it many a time.

5. crazyfish

crazyfish Member

somehow mine doesnt work...the hd or the software doesnt seem to start the loading at all..all i get is the black screen

6. crazyfish

crazyfish Member

any other succestions?
    Oh..and I forgot to mention that the hd is set to master and I think it should be firmly connected.