1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Need for Speed Underground

Discussion in 'PS2' started by pas2mania, Jan 17, 2004.

1. pas2mania

pas2mania Regular member

Please Help! I tryed backing up Need for Speed Underground with my pioneer DVR-104. I went to build a GI (Global Image) with Record Now DX, but at 97 percent it said px error reading disc. I cleaned the game with alchol and it still does it. I tried nero too. Also trying to copy the contents of the game from windows didn't work either. Please help. Thanks.

2. pstoo

pstoo Member

Brasso works for scratches when cleaning won't. In fact Brasso is better than commercial cd/dvd cleaners. Go lightly with soft (non abrasive) cloth and a dab of Brasso from the inside toward the outside. Don't get any polish on the label side. Good luck.

3. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

might wanna purchase, skip dr. or game dr. they both work great on scratched games, thats why record now aint reading the game. ive had similar cases, and after applying the gamedoctor, it always works.

4. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

Is there a skip read errors option in Record Now? Sometimes it skips errors on the disc because of scratches. However i tryed to burn my ffVII game and it was so scratched up that it took 5 hours to read and put the image on my hard drive. I had game doctor and returned it a long time ago for one of my other games. I might try it again.

5. pas2mania

pas2mania Regular member

Thanks. I got it, I just put alot of arm power into it and it worked.