1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with nero 6

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by daddyo, Oct 7, 2003.

1. daddyo

daddyo Member

hi

im new to all this and have already come across my 1st problem so im hopin you guy's can help

ive just got nero 6 and tried to burn a short clip onto disc, all seems to be goin fine till at the end it asks to insert an image and wont let me continue till ive added one,so when i do add one a little pop up box appears saying preparing items with the ok button to click on but when i do click on it i get the message aborted by user or [bold]burn process failed [/bold] i dont know why i need to insert an image unless someone has messed with my setting's ...Anyone have any ideas as to where im goin wrong

all help is much appreciated

thanx in advance :)

2. daddyo

daddyo Member

sorry for bumpin but is this one of those sites where you only get help if your a regular poster,Im sure the above is really simple but im new and clueless

so can anybody help????????

3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Are you sure you dont have image recorder selected?? to check, hit CTRL + R when u open Nero!

4. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Not true! :p I personally go through a bazillion posts a day... i might miss one here and there!

And theres no real need to bump on the same day!_X_X_X_X_X_[small]ASUS A7V8X-X, AMD2500+
    Samsung 1024MB, PC2700
    360GB [3x120GB, 7200, 8MB]
    MSI Starforce, GeForce4 Ti4400 128MB

AFTERDAWN IRC: irc.emule-project.net, #ad_buddies
    COME SAY HI![/small]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2003
  5. daddyo

daddyo Member

sorry was just havin one of those days and nero hacked me off even more

@dela or whoever.......this is a stupid Q but what shoud i be usin i can only choose from 2 diffent things either the image thing that you mentioned or cdrw <-----not sure if thats right i cant check at the moment

the image one does as i already mentioned and the other i get the kernell error and it closes, ive done a few short clips before on nero5.5 and it seemed simple enough so i dont know where im goin wrong this time

also is there any other software i can d/l as a substitute for nero or should i stick with it and pull what few hairs i have left out

like i said im proper new to all this so go easy on me lol

cheerz

6. Praetor

7. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

BurnAtOnce is great man aint it? :) i love free software because it is by far the best and thats not a joke! :)

8. Praetor

Free is always good. :)