1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with NERO burning BluRay

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by foolery, Dec 20, 2013.

1. foolery

foolery Member

Greetings everyone. Hope your holidays went or are going well.

I have been battling with getting a friend's media burned to BluRay. This is a film and he has provided me with an Image File of 10.1 GB in size, as well as separate video (QT Movie clip) and audio (AC3 audio). I have tried six ways to Sunday to get NERO and its various iterations to create a BluRay with married video/audio (ANYTHING to play on a BluRay player) with no success.

I have Nero 12 which (as you likely know) has Burning ROM, BackUp, Video, Recode... all sorts of stuff) and when I've tried burning the ISO the program SEEMS to work... It proceeds completely through the burn process, says it completed successfully, and I can see the disc has a track(s) burned onto it, but when I insert the disc into my BluRay player it tells me nothing has been recorded to the disc...

What am I doing wrong? All I want to do is create a SINGLE BR disc that I can then copy for him. Thanks for any suggestions, and Happy New Year to all.

Tom

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  2. keebles

keebles Regular member

Does you computer play it back? If it does, your player might not be able to play BDR discs(sounds crazy, but just might be the issue). If it doesn't play back on your computer, then something is wrong with Nero, or the way it is being burned.

Try creating a ISO with Nero and then try burning it with a program called ImgBurn. This might fix the issue since ImgBurn will try to correct any issues with the ISO file.

http://www.imgburn.com/