1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Nero burning with subs

Discussion in 'Subtitle help' started by Bobba_fat, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Bobba_fat

Bobba_fat Guest

Hi!

Im very NEWBIE to this burning. So if you are going to explain please explain as you would to a 4 year old meaning REAL SIMPLE. ^-^

Ok i downloaded taxi driver, i have the subtitle file
    Taxi Driver.avi taxi driver.srt or .sub dont know does it matter?

It works perfectly when watching movies on my computer. Now i want to convert it to dvd format with the subs in it so i can watch on my ps2. How do i do it? A real easy guide exactly going through every step. Thank you.

2. celtic_d

celtic_d Regular member

Picked up the collectors ed awhile back for less than $10AUD. Looks like it is $30 now. Don't recall it needing subs though.

As far as I know Nero doesn't support subs, so you would need to provide a source with subtitles and hard encode them. Otherwise use a different app. You said it works ok on your PC though, so if you are playing via directshow (ie. WMP) then since Nero converts via dshow, you should get subs.

3. Bobba_fat

Bobba_fat Guest

thx 4 answeer. Is it hard to hard encode? redirect me to easy guide or if you like explain yourself easy-how-to hardencode...

And yeah it works on my computer with VLC and othre players how do i do it in nero? Does it patch automatically or? Any guidens how to?

thanks

4. Bobba_fat

Bobba_fat Guest

What the hell no help around here or anything??? Someone please!?