1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Nero Vision 5.2.7.0

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by DBeLL84, Jan 26, 2008.

1. DBeLL84

DBeLL84 Member

I'm running Nero 8 on my Windows Vista. It has been working perfectly since I bought the download a few months ago. I tried to create a DVD last night with some files. It worked. I didn't like the way the background was in the finished product so I went back and changed the background and burnt a new DVD. It said it completed sucessfully.. but nothing is on the disc when I try to play it. I tried it again in case it was a bad disc.. nothing.. try a third time.. nothing. I reinstalled Nero 8 and tried again.. still nothing.

Does anyone have any advice on what is wrong, or could be done?

Edit: Okay, I just tried another one without using menus and it done the same thing. I stuck all 5 or 6 of the discs that "burnt bad" in checked them, and Nero says they are all still blank. Could Nero not be burning to the discs and saying it has? I noticed too, it leaves IFO and VOB files in the Temp folders, something that didn't start until these problems started.....

Last edited: Jan 26, 2008
  2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

Most likely you changed the settings in Nero. Instead of setting the destination the burner, you are saving the files to the hard drive. Now load the compilation in Nero Burning Rom and burn it to disc.

3. DBeLL84

DBeLL84 Member

As far as I know it's the destination is set to burn to TSSTcorp which is my DVD drive/burner, unless there's another setting somewhere that could have been changed?

4. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

Nope, that should be it. You want to check before you click burn though.

5. DBeLL84

DBeLL84 Member

I must not pay attention that well. Thank for for mentioning the destination part. As I thought it was still set the way it had been, and I don't remember changing it within 15 mins ot making 2 DVDs... I must have, LOL. I did a test disc and made sure to click burn to DVD.. and it worked!

Thank you very much!

6. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

No problem...And maybe you didn't change it, maybe Nero went to wahtever default he wanted(or maybe is a she, that's why is being so difficult at times:)!!)
    Cheers!