1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Nero

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Roy1949, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Roy1949

Roy1949 Member

I just installed a SonyDVD/CD Rewritable drive, which came with NERO software. I installed all and when I try to Capture Video it freezes on me and audio and vidoe do not mesh. In playback it looks as if the video portion of DVD is of still pictures and not a video. My Camcorder is Panasonic Mini DV. I have Dell Dimension 4300 Pentium4 1.7 processor with 512 Ram. Video is NVIDIA 64 mb. I am about ready to return it all to the store.
    Thanks for any advice from anyone...

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Maybe you should try to use a simpler program (e.g. DVDSanta) to see if it works first.

3. Roy1949

Roy1949 Member

Nero was what came packed with the drive. That was why I tried it.

4. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

True, but still trying it with a simpler program like DVDSanta (basically just one click) would help you ascertain the situation better.

5. Roy1949

Roy1949 Member

I did download DVD Santa it seems to be a very simple program indeed. But low and behold it does the same thing,as does Windows Movie Maker and MGI Video Wave. I do not have a problem figuring out how to Capture it just does it very sporadic and jumpy. I think it must be something in the computer I have at one time or another messed with and now it is out of wack. I may just have to reinstall all from scratch.

6. scf_au

scf_au Regular member