1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with nerovision 3 menu

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by silkzipp, Feb 3, 2007.

1. silkzipp

silkzipp Member

I am trying to make a menu for a slide show, but am having trouble. I insert the text for the title and the chapters, and they appear to be done properly, at least according to the pop-up tips "On this page you can modify the properties of a menu. In the view on the left you can arrange the menu items. Keep the items within the inner dotted rectangle to make sure the menu is completely visible on all TV screens." The left two thirds of the menu background are light, and the remaining right third is dark. In the preveiw window, the title text is dark and is completely in the light portion of the background. When the disk is burned and replayed on the television, the title text is now partly obscured because it is in the dark part of the menu background. I con't figure out why this is happening or how to fix it. I considered changing to a lighter color of text so that it will be viewable against the dark, but then that would make it very difficult to see against the light color. I can't change the color of the background as it is a picture. Any advise?

2. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

I suppose the obvious answer would be to change the background. Other than that, can you find a color that would be visible in both areas, and if you can't, could you use the shadow option to set a contrasting color to bring out the text.