1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with new stealth firmware

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by miry2j, Jun 18, 2007.

1. miry2j

miry2j Member

I have successfully flashed my drive with the new ixtreme firmware and found that about half of my backups will not play due to them not being a stealth copy. I have already made two coasters of Shadow Run. Here is what I have done:

Used Xbox back creater to read and then SS Merger to merge the PFI, DMI, SS and Video(got from the Mulleter program). After using Clone CD to backup I put it into the xbox and all that it would do is go to a screen saying "Please insert xbox 360 disc". I think it is what is on the video.iso I got from the Mullter program.

2nd coaster
    I used Schtrom to backup up:
    CLicked on Stealth 3.0 after about half way thru it gave me an error and said that this should only happen on xobx 1 games and if I wanted to continue it would pad with zeros. I clicked ok. After it was done ripping I burned with Clone CD. I put the backup up copy in the 360 and it would load fine but after the intro of the game it would give me an error that it could not read the disc. IS this problem just with ShadowRun or am I doing something wrong.I am using the latest versions of all these programs.

Can anyone point me to how to create Stealth backups using both XBC and SChtrom.

2. Viper3

Viper3 Regular member

I hate schtrom. Use XBC to rip. Clone CD to burn.

3. steimy

steimy Active member

Xbox Backup Creator makes stealth copies if you are ripping an original disc. So you have no need to even use SS merger or Mulleter when making back ups with that and the Samsung SH-D162C DVD-Rom drive.
    You just make the back up with XBC, then burn with whatever you like. I like IMGburn as it has yet to fail me.

4. miry2j

miry2j Member

Finally got it, thanks for the help.