1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP WITH PCI SATA CARDS TO FLASH XBOX 360's samsung harddrive

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mikey1433, Mar 28, 2007.

1. mikey1433

mikey1433 Guest

ok i need to kno which pci sata card i need to flash my 360 i need a good and cheap one soo plz help me i have an hp pavilion 980-XA desktop computer that doesnt have a pci sata card so can someone give me a site like (negg.com) or something that has a good pci sata card. plzz include the full name or the item #

thank you in advanced

2. Kblake

Kblake Member

Hey I just modded my first 360 yesterday and I have a Hitachi drive. I dont know which drive you have, but this card worked for me. The card is cheap and newegg as you probably know ships fast as a bullet, and accepts paypal (yess!) If you have the Samsung drive, I think this card will still work with that also. Overall the card has given me zero problems.

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16815124022

3. Memnock

Memnock Active member

edit

I just posted the same card as Kblake.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  4. steimy

steimy Active member

5. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

That's only for Hitachi drives.

6. mikey1433

mikey1433 Guest

lol readmy title steimy i already kno they did i was gion to get it like the first day it came out till i knew it was for hitachi but yea kblake i looked at the same pci card before and iwasnt sure if i should get it u helped pick which one well i just orderd it and i just need to find out how to install it when it comes THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP EVERYBODY!