1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with playing ISO's

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by WopChop, Jun 12, 2007.

1. WopChop

WopChop Member

Kay, i have a 3.10 oe a psp... and i was wondering how to play isos... i downloaded like 6 games ive always wanted, but i dont kno how to play them? ive tried umdemulator and fastloader, but it wont work for some reason, it just comes up as corrupt file... please help!

btw, one of my isos downloaded wierdly... it has a folder called psp_game, and a file called umd_data... inside the folder, theres a shitload of files... it looks like this...

[​IMG]

all help is appreciatedd... sorry, im kinda noobish with this shit..

2. GCFANATIC

GCFANATIC Member

1. ENSURE YOU HAVE FORMATTED YOUR MEMORY STICK GO TO SYSTEM SETTINGS AND THEN FORMAT MEMORY STICK.

2. SCROLL BACK UP THE MENU ON THE PSP AND SELECT USB CONNECTION THEN OPEN FOLDER TO VIEW FILES.

3. SIMPLY DRAG YOUR .ISO OR .CSO FILES ACCROSS INTO THE ISO FOLDER ONCE TRANSFERRED GO TO THE GAME MENU THEN GO TO THE BOTTOM AND SELECT MEMORY STICK

4. SELECT YOUR GAME AND PLAY

3. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

whoa, is ur caps lock button broken or somethin? u should stop writin in all caps...

4. WopChop

WopChop Member

thankss lol but dude, does this only work for iso and cso files? cause like, if u look at that picture, my Syphon Filter backup has a shitload of files and stuff? how do i compile that to an ISO or CSO?

5. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member