1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with PS2 Burning!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jrenter, Dec 27, 2003.

1. jrenter

jrenter Member

How do I burn PS2 games that will work without a mod chip? and please give me a detailed description because I am an ameture!
    This is what I use:
    Sony DVD RW DRU-500A
    CDRWin V3.9B
    Windows XP PRO

Last edited: Dec 27, 2003
  2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

without some kind of mod(no swap mod chip fliptop/slide card with swap magic) to your ps2 you can't get backup games to play so what you ask is impossible

3. DiskBoy

DiskBoy Guest

Well, first you practice really hard at using this forum. Try clicking on a few different topics...see if you can make you way through a few short threads from start to finish and then back to the main PS2 Discussion page. After you feel fairly comfortable with this, try clicking on one or two of the tutorials and see if you can find out anything there. Now, when you really know that you are getting the hang of this type "without a modchip" in the search box and click on GO. It is then my son, that you will have opened up your eyes to the truth...in essence, the ancient art of "searching". I will give you one clue to help you as you embark upon your journey. That clue is......."fliptop". Go now, become wise and share your wisdom with all..............