1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Psp ISO Loader

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by andy409, Apr 11, 2007.

1. andy409

andy409 Regular member

WHat ISO Loader is good and how do I extract the Iso

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Custom firmware makes a good iso "loader".. And what do you mean "extract" the iso? If you mean your getting a bunch of .rar files from a download then, just select all of them, right-click, and extract to get the game iso.

3. andy409

andy409 Regular member

I mean to get the PSP Game ISO from the UMD

and how do i get custom firmware? (I have version 3.03)

4. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

You can't play ISO's on 3.03. First you have to use the 3.03 downgrader then upgrade to 3.03 OE-C. You also can't rip UMD iso's with version 3.03. You need 3.03 OE-C.

5. andy409

andy409 Regular member

How Do I Rip It>???

6. ottesen07

ottesen07 Regular member

You can't right now, downgrade to 1.5, then upgrade to custom firmware, then worry about it.

7. FittersGI

FittersGI Guest

8. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

when u get there i'd suggest umd dax dumper it can dump in iso cso and dax format

9. FittersGI

FittersGI Guest

or you can try th one as described in this guide (it works on OE firmwares too):

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/464626

its really fast and easy, im not sure about umd dax dumper, i have never used it, but you can give that a shot too (that one might be better if you are planning to rip it in cso or dax)

10. andy409

andy409 Regular member

awesome,thnx guys, and thank God i got a unpatched LCS 2 years ago for christmas

one more question: Will this custom firmware work on a JAP PSP because my friend has 1 and he wants to know

11. akeem399

akeem399 Guest

yes they will custom firmwares can load any region just switch to recovery mode go to configuration switch to free region and disable fake region. mine is working perfectly great they load faster than when am using umds i mean custum firmware is great

12. akeem399

akeem399 Guest

to switch to recovry mode while using a custum firmware switch and hold the power button for 10 seconds like u want to restart your psp then whitching it back on hold the R BUTTON.