1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by aKibOi, Jul 4, 2007.

1. aKibOi

aKibOi Member

Hi, i jus bought a psp couple of days ago and i started reading this forums and happen to have a few questions hope someone can answer me pls..
    1) Devhook allows me to play downloaded games as long as i have 1 UMD right?
    2) I downloaded the latest Devhook but i have no idea how to put it in my psp can someone help pls? the read.me text is all in gibberish.
    3)my psp is version 3.11, can i ask wad is a firmware? and why do ppl wanna change it to v 3.40 or 1.5 etc? if i were to follow the guides here and upgrade it to 3.5 before downgrading again, is there a high chance it will brick if i have a 082 motherboard? If so should i just go into local shops and modify it instead of doing it myself?

Thanks for your help and pardon me for the noobish questions, trying to learn more..

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

1. yes
    2. il find u something after u downgrade
    3 you need to upgrade to 3.50, and then downgrade to 1.50, then you upgrade to 3.40 oe-a, the only thing you need to have befor installing the things is a compy of Lumines 1.